[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 23:51:10 UTC 2011

National braille press does not have any college texts? Really? They used
to! I saw a catalog of them, small, it was; but they had every subject
including math.
Try american printing house for the blind. You might have to have it
transcribed; I think national braille press does transcribing or maybe there
are local transcribers. Ask your vr counselor for transcribing
agencies/contractors. I think the Braille Institute might do braille
transcribing.

Also national braille association and the Perkins school for the blind might
be resources of transcribing math.
Ashley