[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 00:49:45 UTC 2011

Good evening Josh and everyone,

If you're faced with a "Last resort" situation you'll need to hire a
transcriber and have the book translated and embossed and raise the funds
for this service yourself. Furthermore why did you not research this before
the semester began! It sounds to me like you have a rough road to hoe. The
good news is that when the going gets tough the tough get going and win in
the end. This is what Mary and I would do if we were in your situation.

Peter Donahue