[nabs-l] Some Questions For A Friend

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:18:29 UTC 2011

Hello,
Where does that friend live?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Kerri Kosten
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:32 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Some Questions For A Friend

Hi Everyone:

Thanks so much for all the helpful responses both on and fof list.

My friend talked to someone and they gave her some ideas on how to
solve her issues. She thinks these ideas will work and so she will not
need to go for more training.

I told her about the suggestions for using Windows live mail. I
believe she can make it work and have it put into her accomodations to
send and reply to her emails to her professors though Gmail.

Again, thanks so much for all the help and information.

Kerri

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%40earthl
ink.net

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kerrik2006%40gmail.c