[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Aug 28 01:29:42 UTC 2011

Nimer, I've had issues with DSB, in the past, and they haven't been
willing to help.
I need a note taker, that they won't provide, and some textbooks.
I've talked about DSB, in other threads.
I'll try to contact them, as well.
BTW, I'm a Pac Mate user.
Thanks for defending me, but please cut out the cursing.
Thanks, Joshua

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesi