[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 06:13:14 UTC 2011

Hi, Joshua L.

It just so happens that I am taking college
Algebra this semester, as well and I don't know
how you plan on doing the homework but, what has
alluminated itself evident to me is that, since I
am, due to severe appraxia which is a bblessing
of brain damige, am for now unable to desiphor
tricky, braille characteres,  I have been working
upon an auditory plane, for a couple years now.
Though I could try to negociate things, such that
I could do math homework on the computer, you
really need to do it realtime, or at least I do.

My math tutor happens to live with me so we can
have these break out study sessions, while doing
chores or traveling, executed completely, upon a mental plane.

So far, tutor and I have just been reading and
discussing the assigned chapter and section
before merely talking and discussing it. 'Teach,
has agreed to drop the homework points. do11,