[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Aug 28 14:40:28 UTC 2011

The DSB, is the same as VR.
They aren't cooperating!
This is getting old, Mr Donnihugh!
I'm E-mailing David Andrews.
You need to be banned!
You jump to conclusions, and assume too much.
This goes back, to a discussion on the NFB talk list, last year.
I had underlying health problems, and other obligations, so that's why
I couldn't attend national convention, this year.
That's why I needed help getting a resolution passed.
Every time I post something on the lists, you always jump to conclusions.
It's getting old!
Blessings, Joshua