[nabs-l] Sad news, from my DSO

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:50:24 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

Braille Institute does a lot of braille transcribing. However, I don't
think they do a lot of textbooks. Joshua, maybe you could try
Googleing something to the effect of "college textbook Braille
transcribing agencies."

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"