[nabs-l] huricane Irene

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:14:51 UTC 2011

Hi Nathan,

We still have power here, thankfully! I also hope that this storm gets
out of here as soon as possible, and life returns to normal... as
normal as it can get. Now WJZ (our local CBS station in Baltimore) is
saying there's another storm out in the tropics, and we have 3 more
months to go until the end of the hurricane season. By the way, I got
an email from Melissa (after I decided not to go to the MDABS
seminar... or more accurately, Mom decided for me) that they finally
canceled the seminar and will try to schedule a rain date in
September. Wow! That was... a little too late! But... we can talk
about that off list, since the rest of the list probably doesn't know
what I'm talking about. If you want to give me a call today, I'm home.
I'm glad your family is OK and you still have power. Mom just left to
check on the store, so I hope it's good, too! Talk to you soon!

Chris

P.S. For the rest of the list, I was referring to some personal stuff
in that email, that Nathan would know about because we're friends, but
you don't have to worry about it if you don't know what I'm talking
about in that email.