[nabs-l] Sirius XM internet radio and JAWS

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:21:56 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have a Sirius XM radio and want to use the Internet radio feature on
the siriusxm.com Web site so I can listen to my favorite shows
anywhere. For those of you who are fellow Sirius XM users, how
accessible is the Internet radio with JAWS? Any tips on using it with
JAWS? Thanks!

Chris
--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"