[nabs-l] Josh's Textbooks

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 28 19:22:08 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

I just sent Josh a message an copied my wife Mary concerning his textbooks.
She works for the Education Service Center Region Twenty in San Antonio. I
told Josh that he and his VR folks should contact them concerning his needs.

    For that matter if anyone else here needs textbooks in Braille and
digital talking book  format Region Twenty can produce them in both formats.
If you want to learn more about the Braille-Aim Services visit their Web
site at:
http://www.braille.edu

    This is one more resource folks should bookmark as a source for textbook
transcription. Here's hoping this will help not just Josh but others on this
list. All the best.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song