[nabs-l] Josh's Textbooks

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 20:33:42 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the information! That was very helpfull, and a good
resource. I think I got a textbook from Region 20 (or at least
transcribed by them) through the Maryland IRC (Instructional Resource
Center) last year. They do a great job of transcribing textbooks, and
I hope all of you will find their services helpfull!

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"