[nabs-l] Outlook and Windows Live

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:29:18 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit,

Thanks for the information! I'll probably use Outlook, since I already
have a Gmail account and would have to get another account to use Live
Mail.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"