[nabs-l] is Active Inspire accessible?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:21:05 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've just started 8th grade! My science teacher is using a
program called Active Inspire, which is part of the Permethian
software.  This is where she creates her flip charts that contain
all the activities and links to Web sites that we'll use on a
daily basis.  Does anyone know if this Active Inspire program is
accessible with JAWS? Are there any work-arounds that can help me
do everything independently without using a human reader (my lab
partner) when she's working on her own? Thanks for any help!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote