[nabs-l] utube problems

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 11:40:07 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Well, I'm at the my ends rope here with dealing with utube! I
have never used this site and, I had to work it all out this
evening. Well, I got the link from a friend of mine/my sister to
create a powerpoint presentation for her music appreciation class
and, I have been trying to do this all evening/morning!

I have tried using the utube site in which I had to create a
account in which I did with some sighted assistance and, then
when I go to add the page/link to the favorites/playlist it won't
add it for some reason.

I have tried copying and pasting it into both windows media
player and, also quicktime as well too. And, it won't open up the
file. So, here's my problem and, it's crunch time for both of us!
How, can I get the page/videos for that page into the playlist to
play them and, then save/edit them into my videos folder before I
add them to the slide for powerpoint? Is there another way on how
I can open up the link from utube that I have copyed and pasted
into another media player which is accessible with jfw and, can
work on it too?

I know this lengthy and crazy but, I'm going insane here!!!!!!!

Thanks again for all of your help and, I will talk to you all
soon..

Hugs always,
Amy

P.s. if any of you can help me out please contact me off list at
my email address and, I can give you my contact information off
list