[nabs-l] board games

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 02:01:57 UTC 2011

My parents adapted it for me when I was a teenager. The cards can be rolled
into a Perkins Brailler and Brailled. A dot of hot glue can be put on every
square so you can move your person. A Braille label can be put in every room
in the mansion. That is really all that is necessary.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President