[nabs-l] board games

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 00:19:39 UTC 2011

Josh, National? No.
I am busy next summer.

others,
you can get games off of that sight I gave you or of course many others.
I use to have checkers, conect four, battle ship, uno, regular deck of
cards, tick tack toe, chinese checkers and chest. The bad part of it
all was that I had no one other than a nine years younger cousin to
play with. She only knew how to play tick tack toe and uno.