[nabs-l] board games

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:18:29 UTC 2011

hey better than a board game, There are a couple of web cliants I get
on and you can play uno, yahtzee black jack, chest and so many others.
One is called
RS games
http://www.rsgames.org/

and another is called
The Playroom.
http://www.qcsalon.net/

With the playroom, if you do not use this link and want to go to the
homepage some time, you have to google
the playroom in english
or other wise you get the french version.
I hope you find these websites fun, I love to play on them.
The website with the braille super store. in
http://www.braillebookstore.com/