[nabs-l] freedom science fiction (Freedom Scientific) question

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:29:43 UTC 2011

Hi, guys.  I just had a question.  See, my computer needs to be
upgraded, and I wanted to know.  Is JAWS 10 capable of running on
Windows 7 optimally and with 64 bits?  Otherwise, what are the
requirements for getting a JAWS upgrade?  I also want to know
that if I only have one key left, is it for JAWs one level up0 or
can I skip a few levels?  I have 10, and only one key left.  I
would like to get 13, but how can I do that without Rehab being a
bunch of jerks as most state agencies are about FS products
before you get a "service plan."  Any ideas would be nice.
Beth