[nabs-l] NVDA 2011.3 Released!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:58:06 UTC 2011

It probably goes on a flash drive, like SA to Go from Serotek.
Is this correct? Just a guest!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!