[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:58:20 UTC 2011

Hi Beth,

Bluetooth is still available on the BrailleNote Apex.  Go to the
options menu, select connectivity, then bluetooth.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!