[nabs-l] Word commands

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 14:02:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I’m finally getting more computer training! I feel this is needed after upgrading to Office 2010.
So what new features are helpful that I might want to use as a student and later when composing letters for work?
I saw a references section in the ribbon. Does that have to do with making a reference list for a report?

Also how accessible is track changes? I think I want to learn that.  When I read changes so far, they don’t make sense as I cannot tell the difference between my writing and the changed text. It all is read together by jaws!

Maybe I could at least insert track changes though.

I assume that Word still does outlines. I just cannot find that feature. Anything you found helpful, I’d like to hear about. Word keeps adding new bells and whistles all the time!

Thanks.
Ashley