[nabs-l] Tuesday Morning Quotations

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Tue Dec 6 16:35:12 UTC 2011

Tuesday Morning Quotations
Compiled by Diane Croft
Spiral-bound braille booklet, $9.00

Last year, we offered "Monday Morning Quotations," and it quickly became a
best-seller.
So, naturally, this year we offer you 52 more quotes to read on Tuesday
morning!

Compiled by Diane Croft, this small spiral-bound quotation booklet
contains a quote for each week. Every Tuesday, turn back another page
and see who shows up: Abraham Lincoln or Mae West? Darwin or Tolkien?
Fran Lebowitz or Pope John Paul II? Plenty of fun for anyone on your
gift list - and treat yourself, too! The entries are not dated, so
you can start on any given Tuesday!

To order or read more about this book online, visit
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/QUOTES-TUES.html

And "Monday Morning Quotes" is also still available - order before they sell
out!
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/QUOTES2011.html

*******
Which FREE book will you choose in our Annual Holiday Book Sale?
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/holidaysale.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .