[nabs-l] Word commands

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 02:48:10 UTC 2011

Hello al,

Another resource:  my former teacher of the blind is running a web site with
many lessons on Microsoft word all based on keystrokes. If you go to
www.YourTechvision.com, you will find all kinds of different word lessons
under the lessons heading. She covers almost all features from beginners to
advanced features like inserting immages and clipart and wordart. You can
try it out. If you like them you can purchase them. They are very cheap.