[nabs-l] board games

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:32:45 UTC 2011

Another great place to get computer-based board games is Kitchens Inc
(<kitchensinc.net>). He has Monopoly, Battleship, Yahtzee, and Skunk,
just to name a few of theme plug two keyboards intot eh computer
(wireless work best so cords don't get tangled) and sit in the living
room playing Monopoly or the Game of Life like we would a board game.
Of course, we still love playing games with "real" boards, including
Uno, chess, and dominoes.

My thoughts,
Jewel