[nabs-l] screen readers and survey monkey

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:10:21 UTC 2011

Hello folks,
  I was having a discussion with a few folks about survey monkey and
it's accessability as it related to  the diffrent types of screan
readers out there.
  I know that it generally works well with  jaws, assume the same for
windoweyes, but don't know about any of the other screen reading
options we have  out there.
  are there  Any people that can speak to the effectivness (or lack there of?)
 Thanks,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson