[nabs-l] Update on my schooling

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:16:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

Do you have at least a laptop or a computer to get your school work done? Or
how are you handling  your studies without a note taker? I don't have a note
taker either; I used to have one in high school, but not anymore as it was
the district's. now I just have a laptop that was donated to me via outside
sources. I can use it at school and at home with no problem, though I wish I
had a note taker. Its portability is never ever compared with a laptop. For
example I can use the Braille note / pacmate while riding the public transit
bus reading the material or studying as well.