[nabs-l] Update on my schooling

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:03:03 UTC 2011

So, how do you do with school. How do you take notes and how do you submit
homework and schoolwork? Do you have to have readers all the time to do
everything at school? Personally I think this would be no fun at all. Not
even without a laptop or something. Even carrying a brailler or a slate &
stylus around is not the same as carrying a laptop or a note taker. If I
were you I would just take that laptop to school so you can take your notes
easily, do the same work electronically, and life would be much easier. If I
were in your situation, I wouldn't have known what to do. Hope it is going
well!