[nabs-l] Update on my schooling

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Dec 9 05:05:46 UTC 2011

I'm not good with the Slate and Stylus.
I had all kinds of trouble learning it, in Elementary school.
As for the Netbook, if you used a Braille display, you wouldn't need
the speech, as you're typing.
This would work for me.
I could turn it on, and the Braille display would have all of the
stuff, popping up in Braille.
I might check into getting the Netbook.
How many cells does your display have?
How much did it cost?