[nabs-l] Update on my schooling

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:04:07 UTC 2011

I found these

Future Aids - The Braille Superstore
http://www.braillebookstore.com/view.php?C=Writing+Braille

 Full-Page Slate, Letter-Size
25 Lines, 28 Cells--Braille a Whole Page in One Go
Item Number: 2468
$19.95

Independence Living Aids
http://www.independentliving.com/products.asp?dept=137&deptname=Braille%20Slates

Full Page Plastic Braille Slate & Stylus
Item #: 126584N
A durable, full page plastic slate for Brailling entire pages, small
sheets or tape.
Product Description:
This is a very large, page sized, heavy-duty plastic Braille slate
with tape slots. The even numbered lines of the slate are labeled in
Braille for your benefit. Accommodates full pages, smaller sheets or
tape. It has 30 cells and 27 lines. Holes are spaced along the side,
where it is hinged, for inserting the slate into a binder. Pins on
top. A matching, equally durable knob mushroom stylus is included.

This one is off of the NFB store.
http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/product.asp?product=781&cat=24&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

25 line, 28 cell full-page plastic slate, with pins on bottom. Even
numbered lines are labeled in Braille along the right margin. Includes
slots for 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch labeling tape.

 code no. price ($)
25-LINE, 28-CELL, FULL-PAGE PLASTIC AIS30S
$20.00

Mine is like this last one, I accually did not know what these slots
were for till now. I have been taping my labling tape to my four lined
aluminum slate so it didn't slide and brailling on it. I like this
much better.

HTH