[nabs-l] Why I’m Scared of the SOPA bill

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:40:02 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

If you'd like to get the Federation involved in this (and I agree
with you,) I'd contact John Paré, who is the director of
strategic initiatives for the Federation.  You can email him at
jpare at nfb.org.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!