[nabs-l] fw: MIRA Foundation

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:59:32 UTC 2011

I received my guide dog from Mira Canada in 2004 at age 14. I cannot
say enough good things about this organization. The quality of their
training is just amazing. I used my dog during my last three years of
high school in Spain, and then I came to the United States for college
and the dog adapted himself perfectly to the new campus. I travel a
lot giving concerts and my guide dog responds extremely well every
single time. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ignasi

Sent from my iPhone