[nabs-l] NFB training centers

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:52:21 UTC 2011

Dear Koby,
My name is Nathan Clark and I am from Maryland and I also attended the
CCB training center. I attended the middle school program in 2006 and
the High School program in 2008. I liked the program very much because
of the exposure I recieved to mass transit. If you want to talk more
about the CCB offlist you can email me at
troubleclark at gmail.com
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark