[nabs-l] Internships for college students with visual impairments

B.J. LeJeune BJLejeune at colled.msstate.edu
Mon Dec 12 23:50:34 UTC 2011

Thought someone might be interested in the summer internships available through the Federal Department of Transportation. The deadline is coming up fast and I am posting this on their behalf.  If you have questions, please contact Elani Triantafell at eleni.triantafell at dot.gov .

BJ LeJeune
Mississippi State University

Message:
My agency will have a Summer Transportation Internship Program for Diverse Groups (STIPDG) in Summer of 2012 for college students in all majors.  The web link is http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/education/stipdg.htm (See the web flyer) that you can share with the Disability community or to individuals with severe (targeted) disabilities to let them know of this exciting opportunity.  It would be helpful if they could attach a Schedule A Eligibility letter to their resume.  Application deadline is December 31, 2011.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me via email at eleni.triantafell at dot.gov or phone (866) 769-2718.

Thanks,

Eleni Triantafell
DOT/Federal Highway Administration
Corporate Recruitment and Career Programs Division
Office of Human Resources
Washington, DC