[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] for sale: Focus 80 refreshableBraille display

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:29:04 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "James" <jakon22 at gmail.com
Subject: [Blindtlk] for sale: Focus 80 refreshableBraille display
Date sent: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:01:22 -0500

Hi all,

I'm looking for a home for a Focus 80 refreshable Braille display
made by
Freedom Scientific.

It works great I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it
around any
longer.

I'm open to negotiation on the price and may also be willing to
work out a
payment plan for part of the purchase price for the right person
so please
call or e-mail and let's see what we can work out.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

James K

Cell 4109250707