[nabs-l] navigating the airports

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:46:01 UTC 2011

I am applying for a guide dog and I hope I can go in June. I am going
to do as much as I can on my own. I am exited to try it out. I hardly
get to fly, but that will change soon. I am also going to move to a
larger city and I will have more of an opertunity to fly about to
visit friends and family, as long as I have the money.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470