[nabs-l] FW: [gui-talk] Google Search Settings Page No Longer Accessible

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:57:46 UTC 2011

Joshua,

The initial email was talking about the google search settings page.  You are talking about the main google search page.  These are not the same.  I haven't tried the search settings page myself, but enough people on the other list have confirmed this that I have no doubt that it is no longer accessible.  Personally, I don't believe I've ever changed the settings myself, but I do not like that google has taken away our ability to do so.  My guess is that it will be fixed fairly soon, and a law suit or threat of one will not be necessary.

Marc