[nabs-l] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 16:17:00 UTC 2011

Jonathan,
This is a list of mainly students and you didn't mention you made it to
college. I hope you will try it at a community college.
I've seen you before; you've been off and on lists. Well, as you may
remember I'm Ashley and
I finished my BA at marymount university and  I'm continuing education at
nova, a community college next spring taking writing classes.

I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music and talking with friends and
exercising.