[nabs-l] Question about moving out of your parents house

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 00:57:59 UTC 2011

Koby,
Well, there are many factors to consider. Do you know how to take care of
the home you'll have?  Can you cook? Can you afford the place?
Generally, renting an apartment  with a girl/guy friend is not a good idea
unless you feel pretty close and feel you can really count on them.
I've just heard too many stories about  the other partner leaving, failing
to pay rent or
breaking up leaving the other person to pay joint bills on their own. Think
about it. Are you sure she is a long term thing?

If you have thought about it all and feel you can do it, you are an adult
and can do this.
Tell your parents your decision when they are together at home; maybe after
dinner or a time they do not look too occupied.

I don't think they will approve from what you've said.

Ashley