[nabs-l] Question about moving out of your parents house

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:05:34 UTC 2011

I agree, it does!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

I should have read the original E-mail closer.
The financial endependence point still stands.
Blessings, Joshua

 Wow! That shows their misconceptions about blindness!