[nabs-l] This Is Your Invitation To Attend The Audio Access FM Christmas Party

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 07:40:02 UTC 2011

Dear david,

Thanks as always for the invitation for all of the Christmas
events that you have planned for the station! I plan to
participate in all of them! As a matter of fact I have donated
some toys for tots to a local suburb here in Denver area last
weekend when I went to a friend's house for her annual Christmas
party. I have the receipt for it. Would this count for the
drawing for the bigger prizes perhaps?

Well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you this
weekend!

Hugs,
amy