[nabs-l] fw: holiday greetings to all!

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 12:37:56 UTC 2011

Good morning, Amy,

Wanted to introduce  myself my name is Carly and, your posts on the
NABS list stand out because you close your letters by offering hugs,
to your readers.

 From Where in Denver are you writing?

Personally, I was the happiest ever while living in the places I had,
located at 13th and Sherman and 13th and Grant in Capital Hill. I
used to go to the main library at 13th  and Broadway and check out
stuff to scan. Can you still smoke cigarettes in  Tom's Diner at
Colfax and Pearl? I was also involved in the CCB which also could be
a comfortable, spot.
My friend, Tieu went to UNC up in Greeley and I made many a trip up
there to see her on the bus. Oh, so many memories!
I'd love to be considered your friend? I imagine you did the program
at the CCB before you too, relocated to Denver? Where are you from originally?
Your's for today,
Carly Mihalakis-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Chris Nusbaum