[nabs-l] Seeking Speakers for GABS Monthly Teleconference

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 19:48:05 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,
Thank you for recommending me; I appreciate it. Since Mary is a past
president of GABS, I think she is probably a more appropriate person
to do the presentation. Also, I admit that while I have been to lots
of Washington Seminars, I don't know what our three issues are this
year. Have the priorities been published yet?
Best,
Arielle