[nabs-l] Services for international students

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:01:37 UTC 2011

But would they provide technology like notetakers? Would it be
better to discuss that with the Disability Office? I don't know,
just asking.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!