[nabs-l] email clients for Windows 7

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:02:11 UTC 2011

Hi Amy and everyone,

As you probably know, I am subscribed to many lists on my
personal email.  So, at the beginning of this semester, I created
a separate Gmail account exclusively for school, and gave the
email address only to my teachers, my IA, and to my TVI.  This
helps me separate my school emails from list emails, which is a
lot easier than trying to sort through all the list emails to get
to the one or two emails from school.  This has worked very well
for me, and I would suggest it to anyone on this list who is
having problems with their inaccessible college email service.
In other words, I would suggest creating a separate Gmail account
(or whatever email service you are comfortable using) for school
emails, then set your email for your college to forward to your
accessible school email account.  Hope this helps! Merry
Christmas, everyone!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!