[nabs-l] Celebrate The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Tonight WithMy Annual Djd Invasion Holiday Party

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:17:27 UTC 2011

This sounds * really * awesome!!!!! I'll definitely be there,
assuming that my computer doesn't do something stupid when I try
to load the stream! :) Well, it's 20 after 7; better get over
there! Whoops...  streamed the automation from the LiveWebDJ
site; not supposed to do that! Well, that's the only stream
that'll work on my BrailleNote! No wonder I never heard your
voice nor any indication that this was a live show! Haha, duh!!
Better fire up the computer and try my luck with WinAmp!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!