[nabs-l] Meeting with new DSB counselor, tomorrow

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Dec 20 13:40:19 UTC 2011

This is the Division of Services for the Blind, in Pine Bluff,
Arkansas, headquartered in Little Rock.
That's our rehab.
She asked me, the first time she called me, if I had any doctor's
appointments, in the last week.
I put my mom on the phone, because I was offended that she would ask
something that was none of her business!
Then, I found out, she asked my mom if I had seen an optomotrist, to
prove that I was blind.
How dumb can someone be?
She knew I had Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, if she would have looked at the file!
Now, I'm afraid of what she will ask me, in person!
Blessings, Joshua