[nabs-l] DSB meeting, a waste of time!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Dec 20 19:19:02 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I'm tired of these slow DSB people!
I went to the college, to meet Ms Audrey, (my counselor,) but she
didn't show up!
She called us, at the last minute, and told us that she went to the
campus, 30 miles away.
She Googled our college, and only saw that one, and said she never
thought that they'd have a campus so close to it.
The woman also misunderstood what we said, but instead of calling our
cell phone, she called our home phone.
She thought we said to meet us at the "Community," center.
She was supposed to meet us at the student center.
She should have called our cell, so we could clear it up.
Anyway, we're about to have her E-mail the staff members, that she
needed to meet with.
On another note, I have my Spring schedule.
I have a monday, and wednesday class, from 6:30/9:20, wich will keep
me out of church.
This has been a bad day!
Blessings, Joshua