[nabs-l] DSB meeting, a waste of time!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 18:59:48 UTC 2011

If you have been registered at this community college, you should be able to
register for class before other students. All colleges have it that way,
unlike if you were a new student then you have to register later. But I am
assuming you have been going to this community college for a while.

So you won't be able to be at your church, but having the sermon online is
very good too. God does not care where you worship. And I am sure people at
the church will understand why you are not there.

Marsha