[nabs-l] Fwd: BISM Job Postings

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 13:18:32 UTC 2011

HELLO DAVE,

THANKS FOR SENDING THIS INFORMATION TO ME ON THE LIST. I DIDN'T
KNOW THAT BISM WAS HIRING FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS AT THEIR
COMPANY. I WORKED for bism for their summer program in the summer
of 2006 and, it was an interesting experience for me. I plan to
apply for the instructor position but, not for the wood shop or
for the travel position either. But, thanks anyway for sending
this information to me.

Take care and, I will talk to you soon!

Sincerely,
amy