[nabs-l] Using BlackBoard

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Dec 23 00:05:49 UTC 2011

I have Jaws 10.0, which is another problem, now that you mentioned
screenreaders.
Here's my problem.
I can get Blackboard to come up, to where I log in.
After I log in, it says, "Page has no Links."
What's the deal?
I have no clue as to which version of Blackboard they use, at my college.
I'll E-mail my tech support guy, and ask him.
Blessings, Joshua